Exactly one year and four months passed since my first try at fixing the state of asserts in NUnit. You can read all about it in my post – One assert to rule them all.
My intent was to create one assert that would automatically choose the right way to check test result (I didn’t invet the idea but the old project has been discontinued).
Since the initial release I’ve used AssertHelper on several occasions (projects), taking requests and adding support along the way. Finally AssertHelper V1 is ready to be tested in the real world.
I’ve added MSTest support and a last minute entry – print the “offending” lambda that caused the assert to fail.
So why don’t you give it a try - AssertHelper is available via NuGet (Install-Package AssertHelper).
And please let me know what you think.
Labels: .NET, MSTest, NUnit, Tools, Unit tests